Easy and common sense tips for better WordPress security. Keep WordPress themes and plugins update. Use a strong and unique password.
WordPress security tips:
* Keep your WordPress installation and plugins up-to-date always and immediately. Many attackers try to take advantage of loopholes in outdated software. So, do not hesitate to upgrade WordPress fearing it would break custom made themes and plugins. Security should be the top priority. Use only trusted sources for WordPress themes and plugins. Please be aware that most of the pretty looking free WordPress themes may be having malware.
* Use a strong, unique and different password each for WordPress admin user name, WordPress MySQL database, FTP user account and the web hosting control panel user name.
Continue reading “WordPress Security Tips”
Is your WordPress site slow? Try these simple steps to increase your page loading speed:
1. Upgrade WordPress software, current theme and plugins to their latest versions.
2. Use W3 Total Cache plugin. This will increase page speed for repeat visitors and non-bouncing visitors.
Continue reading “Slow WordPress?”
Collection of useful links for WordPress Tips and Tricks. Includes tips for WordPress page speed and bulk deleting spam comments.
WordPress tips which I personally found useful:
* Bulk delete spam comments
* How to fix if your stats plugin keeps showing zero visits?
* WordPress page specific header images
* To speed up WordPress, add the following to your wp-config.php:
// Enable the WordPress Object Cache: