A case study of our Word SEO work:
The site is a niche blog on resources in Tamil language. The site has been online since 2007.
In June 2011, I started implementing some WordPress SEO measures and observed the following results immediately:
1. Page views, visits and search traffic doubled.
2. Adsense revenue increased 10 times as I added new ad slots motivated by the increased page views.
3. The number of impressions in search results and clicks from search engines increased by 50%.
4. Impressions for some of the keywords increased up to 5,000+ %.
Please note that during this period
* No new posts were added. In fact, I removed some of the less useful posts.
* No link building was done.
So, all this increase has been a result of on-site SEO done which is precisely what we do in our WordPress SEO services package. So, what did I do? Here are the,
WordPress SEO measures implemented:
1. Optimised the Top 10 landing pages as measured by Google Analytics using WordPress SEO by Yoast and Scribe SEO.
2. Fixed broken links.
3. Gave internal links wherever appropriate.
4. Increased site speed by removing unwanted plugins, enabling cache and moving to an Indian server where majority of the site’s audience live.
Please let me know if you have any question or need help.