Whenever you have a problem with your WordPress website,
0. Don’t Panic. So far as your WordPress database and wp-contents folder is fine, you are fine.
1. Switch to the default WordPress template and deactivate all plugins. If you are fine now, switch to another trouble free template or activate the plugins one by one to find out the culprit.
If you still have problem, it is possibly a WordPress problem. Then, there are few places to ask for WordPress help:
* WP support forum for How-To and Troubleshooting. Check other WP help forums too.
* Frequently asked questions for WP troubleshooting
* WP documentation for troubleshooting.
* Tweet your question with the hashtags #WordPress and #help
2. Ask your friends using WordPress for help.
3. Create a test installation of WP in another server and make sure it isn’t a hosting problem.
4. Try all new WP upgrades at the above test installation before you try with your regular blogs.
5. If nothing works, time to hire a WordPress consultant 🙂